This contest is over. Stay tuned for the next one!
You could be our next winner!
Enter for a chance to win any 1 of these 4 beautiful bridal gowns of your choice. No purchase necessary! By entering this contest, you agree to the contest official rules, terms & conditions.
Like our Facebook page
Fill out the form below
Contest Official Rules, Terms & Conditions
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win this contest/promotion. Promotion is only offered in the United States of America. However, the winner must be present in person at Bridal Trousseau hereafter referred to as BT to claim the prize at the designated time. This contest is Void where prohibited.
2. Promotion begins on February 23, 2017. Entry deadline is April 27, 2017 at midnight Eastern Standard Time. Drawing to determine potential winner will be held on April 29, 2017. All entries must be received by BT no later than the stipulated deadline. BT will not accept screen shots as proof of entry.
3. To be eligible, each entrant must be at least twenty-one (21) years old and living in the United States of America.
4. Limit one (1) entry per person or e-mail address. Additional entries received from any such person or e-mail address thereafter will be subject to disqualification. Multiple or false entries are prohibited. Any use of repetitive, automated means, tricks to enter directly or indirectly, or false entries are strictly prohibited. All entries must be associated with a valid Facebook account and e-mail address. You may not enter the contest on behalf of another person.
5. Entrants who fail to provide any Required Information may be disqualified without further notification. BT is not responsible for entries that do not meet our requirements including but not limited to lost, illegible, incomplete, incorrect or late entries. All such entries are null and void. BT reserves the right in our sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time that in our opinion does not meet these Official Rules. All entries become the property of BT and will not be returned or acknowledged for any reason.
6. The information that you provide in connection with this Promotion may be used by BT for marketing purposes. Your email will be added to our mailing list, and you may receive periodic marketing emails from us with an option to unsubscribe.
7. BT will take photographs of the verified winner and in our sole discretion, post the photographs and other information supplied by the winner on the Promotion Pages and/or any of BT’s websites and social media sites.
8. On the Drawing date, BT will randomly choose one (1) name from all timely entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility, the person whose name is so randomly chosen will be declared the winner. We will contact the potential winner using the information supplied by winner. The winner must respond to BT within 48 hours of initial notification and will be required to present valid photo identification. After this stipulated time period, the prize will be forfeited to BT.
9. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. BT shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as required; including but not limited to rules regarding entries, deadlines, winner selection, prize restrictions, and eligibility. All decisions we make are final. By participating, you irreversibly, and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and relinquish any right to claim uncertainty in these Official Rules and or any other related matter. We reserve the right to update these Official Rules at any time.
10. INDEMNIFICATION: The contest prize is one (1) of the four (4) bridal gowns shown here from our sample stock in the sample size. Any required alterations to make the gown fit are the winner's responsibility. We reserve the right to sell any of these gowns before the contest ends. Bridal Trousseau will be held harmless for any imperfections with the contest prize. At our request and immediately on demand, you agree fully to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bridal Trousseau, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the Agreement by you or any other liabilities arising out of this transaction.